- Anatomy II. practical exam (2019.08.28)
- Anatomy III. practical exam (2019.11.05: minor, mostly nomenclatural changes in topics 13, 27, 28, 31)
- Anatomy III. theoretical exam (for all students from the 2nd of February of 2020) – last updated: 2020.08.10: several typos corrected, title more specific in A18, A29, A30, A31, D9, D20, topics regrouped in E5-E6; 2019.10.08: typo in B5 corrected, translation error in A31-32 corrected (A32 removed)
- Topographical and Applied anatomy – Practical tasks (Eq)
- Topographical and Applied anatomy – Practical tasks (Ca)
Sample exams: A1,A2
RECORDED LECTURES /2020-2021., 2nd semester/
- 2021.02.08 – Blood circulation I. – dr. Szalay F.
- 2021.02.08 – Blood circulation II. – dr. Szalay F.
- 2021.02.08 – Blood circulationI-II. – dr. Szalay F.
- 2021.02.08 – Topographical anatomy of the forelimb – dr. Szalay F. – not available due to technical problems. Please use the lecture from the Wednesday of same week.
- 2021.02.10 – Topographical anatomy of the forelimb – dr. Szalay F.
Lecture slides and additional material:
Although you are urgently advised to take notes during lectures (to get the essence of certain chapters) and make use of several different sources to learn anatomy you might appreciate the collection below to make your start on this long road somewhat easier.
- Basics – abrreviations, directions, general terms, regions
- Bones of the trunk 1., 2. – blank images
- Bones of the thoracic limb – blank images
- Bones of the pelvic limb – blank images
- Bones of the skull, Openings on skull, Openings with numbers
- Articulations and muscles-general
Anatomy II. ppts
- Vessels of the forelimb – Dr. Hazai, 2020.03.02
- Vessels of the hindlimb – Dr. Hazai, 2020.03.09
- Respiratory system (2019)
- Liver, Pancreas, Spleen (2019)
- Digestive System I (Oral Cavity – Dr. Heinzlmann) (2019)
- Digestive System II (Intestines – Dr. Heinzlmann) (2019)
- Plexus brachialis
- Ear (organum vestibulocochleare)
- Theoretical topics developed by the Department:
(login name: stana27; pw.: St966823)
(login name: stana26; pw.: St528966)
Embriology/Deveopment of the Organs
- Neurulation – 2018 (this lecture was not presented in 2019 but it includes a lot of useful images and explanation anyway)
- Gastrulation – 2018 (this lecture was not presented in 2019 but it includes a lot of useful images and explanation anyway)
- Placentation – 2018 (the material of this lecture is not included into the curriculum of the 2019 Embriology course)
- Urogenital System – 2018 (lecture slides for 2018 & 2019)
- Development of nervous system – 2019 (lecture slides for 2019)
Quick, image based summaries:
- General embriology
- Development of respiratory system
- Development of heart and circulatory system
- Development of gastrointestinal system
- Development of urogenital system
- Development of nervous system (short summary)
Anatomy of birds:
- Osteology picture, Main bones
- Digestive apparatus
- Lecture notes Musculosceletal&Digestive System
- Urogenital apparatus
- Portal circulation of the kidney with labels
- Circulatory and respiratory apparatus, Animation abot respiration
- Skin featues
Human anatomy (2018)
- respiratory syst.
- bones, joints (a, b)
- digestive syst.
- geniral organs
- EXAM MATERIAL