Method of evaluation
Year in the curriculum
Semester in the curriculum
- Vet EN
- Vet DE
As part of the Obstetrics and Reproduction I. subject, the following topics are teached in the 7th semester:
- Reproductive physiology and general pathology
- Pharmacological basics
- Ruminant reproduction
- Udder health
- Obstetrical aid
- There is one midterm in the 7th semester, which consists of multiple choice questions.
- Everyone will get his final grade for the semester based on the result of the midterm (the same grade will be offered to him).
- If one refuses to accept the offered grade (or he couldn’t pass the midterm), he needs to take an exam in the exam period, which includes every topic of the given semester.
- The midterm cannot be taken at Ullo, it must be taken exclusively on the main campus. Hence students on horse or farm animal shift will need to sit for the exam on the retake-day.
- However, in this case we will provide another chance if a student fails to pass for the first time. It’s also true for those who failed to sit on the original date due to medical reasons.
- If one has already passed the midterm, he cannot improve his grade during the semester (he cannot sit for the retake to do so). The offered grade can only be improved in the exam period by taking an exam.