- Vet EN
- 1-2-3 lessons (Sept 25, 2014): History, role and significance of organic animal production. Species and animal breeds used for organic production.
- 4-5-6 lessons (Oct 2, 2014): Prerequisites (as veterinary health and nutrition) for organic animal production. Organic animal products and their characteristics.
- 7-8-9 lessons (Oct 9, 2014): Economy of organic animal production. Models for organic animal production.
- 10-11-12 lessons (Oct 16, 2014): Marketing and gastronomy of organic animal production.
- 13-14-15 lessons (Oct 30, 2014): Guest lecture, consultation, exam (test).
A N N O U N C E M E N T - ELECTIVE COURSE
For inactive and active 3rd, 4th and 5th year students in veterinary medicine
Organic Animal Production
(15 lectures / 2 credits)
Aim of the course: Presentation of the actual knowledge in organic animal production concerning the fields of meat, milk and egg production of domestic animals.
Our lessons will start once a week on Thursdays from 17.00 pm (or from 18.00 pm if it suits for all of us) in the lecture hall of “Animal Breeding”
Prof. László ZÖLDÁG