2023/24 Spring-semester information and guides:
2023/24 Fall-semester information and guides:
29/08/2023: What-courses-to-sign-up_fall-term 2023_24
First year students need to pay to GIS, just as the admission letter instructed!
What courses you need to sign up?
General guides for every semester:
- How to start the Neptun registration in the beginning of the term: Neptun enrollment and (subject) registration guide
- Guide to arrange payment if you pay it from Diákhitel: Student loan_Diákhitel neptun guide
- In general, with all topics: Neptun user guide for students (2021)
- How to upload the thesis to Neptun? Guide for 11th semester students
- How to forward Neptun-messages to your email account (Neptun settings)
- How to join to TEAMS – guide
- How to upload the thesis announcement form to Neptun
- How to upload the Thesis progress report to Neptun
- How to check your elective credits and term averages.docx
Click here to start Neptun:
Signing up for exams will be via NEPTUN only.
Please do note, that deadlines for registraton, de-registration and modification of exam dates might be different for different academic subjects and even for different dates of the same subject. If not indicated otherwise the deadline is 10AM on the previous working day.
– Registration for elective courses
– Guide for the exam-registration in the NEPTUN-System
(When it is about a re-take exam from an earlier semester you have to get registered first for the subject it self – like for electives.)