2022/23 Spring semester information and guides:
18/01/2023: What courses to sign up_spring term_2022_23
14/12/2022: Tuition fee payment guide for spring semester, 2022/2023 can be found below for our second year or older students:
First year students need to pay to GIS, just as in summer 2022 as the admission letter instructed!
2022/23 Fall Semester information and guides:
- 17/08/2022: What core subjects to sign up for 2022 fall semester: click here for guide
- 11/07/2022: Tuition fee payment guide for autumn semester, 2022 can be found below for our second year or older students:
How to arrange payments in Neptun from second year on
2021/22 Spring Semester information and guides:
- 26/01/2022: What courses to sign up_spring term_2021_22? – a Neptun guide for core subjects sign up
- 11/01/2022: How to arrange payments in Neptun spring 2022 (not for GIS-payments)
General guides for every semester:
- How to start the Neptun registration in the beginning of the term: Neptun enrollment and (subject) registration guide
- Guide to arrange payment if you pay it from Diákhitel: Student loan_Diákhitel neptun guide
- In general, with all topics: Neptun user guide for students (2021)
- 17/11/2020 How to upload the thesis to Neptun? Guide for 11th semester students
- How to forward Neptun-messages to your email account (Neptun settings)
- How to join to TEAMS – guide
Click here to start Neptun:
Signing up for exams will be via NEPTUN only.
Please do note, that deadlines for registraton, de-registration and modification of exam dates might be different for different academic subjects and even for different dates of the same subject. If not indicated otherwise the deadline is 10AM on the previous working day.
– Guide for the exam-registration in the NEPTUN-System
(When it is about a re-take exam from an earlier semester you have to get registered first for the subject it self – like for electives.)