- Stem cell basics
- Zygote, the ultimate stem cell. Use for animal cloning.
2.1. Cloning techniques
2.2. Animal clones
2.3. Farm animal cloning
- Embryonic (pluripotential) stem cells
- Somatic (multipotential ) stem cells
4.1. Characteristics of somatic stem cells
4.2. The stem cell niche. Stem cells and their niches in various tissues
- Induced pluripotential cells
- Laboratory techniques.
6.1. Identification and separation of stem cells
6.2. Expansion and maintenance of stem cell populations. Establishment of cell lines
6.3. Characterization and quality control of stem cells.
- Stem cell transplantation
7.1. History and general aspects of transplantations
7.2. Transplantation of bone marrow
- Veterinary stem cell applications
8.1. Regeneration after spinal cord injury
8.2. Tendon regeneration
8.3. Cartilage regeneration
8.4. Further promising techniques