Share your best shot, be creative and original!
University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest invites you to a photo tender on the occasion of the Night of Museums titled
COUNTRY LIFE – RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND ANIMAL
Organizer: University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest (UNIVET Budapest)
Event: The Night of Museums, Budapest (22nd June 2019)
The aim of the tender is to take creative photos capturing the everyday lives of man and animal in the countryside.
Terms of application:
- Everyone is welcome to participate regardless of their age, profession, and residence.
- Application is only possible with own photo(s).
- You can apply with maximum of 5 digital photos (black-white or colour).
- The title of the photo has to be the same as the name of the photo file. The application is invalid if the photo does not have a title.
- The photo must be sRGB, uncompressed, big image resolution, JPEG format.
- Required number of pixels of the longer page:
- For landscape pictures: 1.400 px
- For standing picture: 1.000 px.
- The applicant must own the 6-megapixel version of the competing photo.
- The valid application contains the filled application form and the digital photo(s).
- There is no application fee.
For completing your application, please send us your filled application form and the digital photo(s) to the following email address: [Click to see email]
Application deadline: 3rd June 2019, 12 pm. For the Application Form, please scroll down.
The jury will select the best 20 photos and they will be exhibited at the University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest at the event called the „Night of Museums” on 22nd June 2019.
Announcement of Results
Place: University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest (1078 Budapest, István utca 2., Building ’H’, Great Hall)
Date: 22nd June 2019, 18:45
Prize: The photographer of the best 3 photos will receive book vouchers. (In case of absence the vouchers will be sent via post.)
Visitor’s Choice Award
During the exhibition, the visitors can also vote for the best photo. The picture that gets the most votes will receive the Visitor’s Choice Award. The announcement of the award will be on 24th June 2019. The winner will be informed and rewarded via post.
By sending the application, the applicant declares the followings:
- he/she has read and accepts the regulations of the contest,
- he/she accepts the jury’s decision, and will not appeal against it,
- his/her photos can be exhibited by the organizers,
- the photos will be available at the event’s website after the announcement of results.