The university has bilateral agreements with 9 universities. The bilateral agreements help student mobility by providing clinical practice to the students in the partner universities, promote staff mobility of mainly young staff members giving them the opportunity of learning new teaching, clinical, diagnostic and research methods and encourage them to build up clinical and research collaborations. Stimulation of teaching and research cooperation, curriculum harmonisation, development of university management are always priorities of bilateral agreements but several further activities are involved as well.
Bilateral agreements of the university:
|University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna |
|6 students/ |
|60 days||6 students/ |
|University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover |
|8 students/ |
|72 days||8 students/ |
|Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine |
|2-5 days||N/A||2-5 days||N/A|
|Iowa State University |
|Hassan II Institute of Agronomy & Veterinary Science |
|Kasetsart University |
|Lanzhou Institute of Husbandry and Pharmaceutical Sciences of Caas, China |
Chonnam National University, College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Abomey-Calavi, Republic of Benin, Africa
Information for incoming students & teachers from Hanover and Vienna
Applications have to be submitted at the home university.
Grants in 2017:
- for students HUF 42 000 HUF/month (approximately)
- for teachers HUF 5 000 HUF/day
Information will be sent
- after getting in contact with the International Relations Office of the university. Information concerning professional program and other organizational matters will be sent by e-mail.
- Accommodation in the dormitory of the university is provided free of charge for incoming students and teachers. Concerning booking please contact the International Relations Office: [Click to see email] and send us your personal data.
- The university has a cooperation agreement with the following hotels. Concerning booking please contact the International Relations Office: [Click to see email].