CENTRAL EUROPEAN EXCHANGE PROGRAM FOR UNIVERSITY STUIES
The CEEPUS program aims to promote teacher and student mobility. Students can spend a study period abroad or teachers can undertake a teaching period at a partner university. These opportunities are designed to strengthen professional and personal relationships among Central European scholars empowering and developing Central Europe both in political and economical levels that way.
The CEEPUS International Agreement was signed in 1993 in Budapest by the relevant Ministers of Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, The Slovak Republic and Slovenia. Shortly after joined Croatia, the Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro as well. There are currently 15 member countries of the program.
Partner universities of CEEPUS HR-0107 network
(VetNEST – Veterinary Network for Student and Staff Transfer):
|Albania||Agricultural University of Tirana|
|Austria||University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||University of Sarajevo|
|Croatia||University of Zagreb|
|Czech Republic||University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno|
|Hungary||University of Veterinary Medicine|
|Macedonia||Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje|
|Poland||Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences|
|Serbia||Univeristy of Belgrade|
|Slovakia||University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice|
|Slovenia||University of Ljubljana|
INFORMATION FOR INCOMING STUDENTS & TEACHERS
Applications have to be submitted at the home university with an online registration at the CEEPUS website. Applicants will receive information about their acceptance and scholarship from the National CEEPUS Office of the host country.
Grants in 2017/2018:
- for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students – 100 000 HUF
- for teachers with a minimum of 5 working day-stay and a minimum of 6 hour-teaching activity – 125 000 HUF
Information package will be sent
- by the National CEEPUS Office concerning the scholarship and the obligation
- after getting in contact with the International Relations Office ([Click to see email]) information concerning professional program and other organizational matters will be sent by e-mail.
Letter of Confirmation
Letter of Confirmation will be prepared and stamped by the Faculty’s CEEPUS coordinator before leaving Budapest.
- Accommodation in Marek József Educational Center and Student Hostel can be offered in limited number. Concerning booking please contact the Office of International Relations: [Click to see email] and send us your personal data.
Prices for 2018 for beneficiaries of exchange programmes:
- Students: 22.650 HUF/month/bed
- PhD students: 22.650 HUF/month/bed
- Professors: 70.000 HUF/month/room
- Lecturers/Assistant lecturers: 70.000 HUF/month/room
- For renting a flat you can turn to ISS Budapest website
- or check the Facebook page of the university website
The university has a cooperation agreement with the following hotels. Concerning booking please contact the Office of International Relations: [Click to see email].