Head: Prof. Sándor Cseh
- Mrs. Zsuzsanna Keresztes – Phone: +36 1 478 4100 / 8340 (between 8 AM and 3 PM)
Diagnosis of male infertility. The laboratory is well equipped with top quality medical and laboratory equipments for determination of reasons responsible for male and female infertility (Computer Assisted Sperm Analyses, spectrophotometer, endoscope, cell freezers, phase and immunfluorescens microscope, PCR, etc.) and for application of assisted reproductive techniques (cryopreservation of oocytes, sperm and embryos, in vitro fertilization/culture, embryotransfer with fresh and frozen embryos, artificial insemination with fresh and frozen semen, etc.).
In 2010, the Laboratory for Andrology and Assisted Reproduction obtained all the national and international (EU) permissions to operate as a mobile artificial insemination and embryotransfer station.
- Basic semen analyses (concentration, motility):
- Detailed Semen analyses (computer assisted semen analyses, evaluation of motility, concentration, and morphology of spermatozoa, viability test, hypo-osmotic test, leucoscrin test, etc.)
- Determination of different seminal plasma components (fructose, zinc, citric acid, etc.)
- Semen freezing; Cryopreservation of oocyte and embryo
- Artificial insemination
|Basic semen analysis||8.000 HUF|
|Detailed/complex semen analysis||14.000 HUF|
|Determination of seminal plasma components||6.000 HUF|
The price of more complex, specific tests and procedures to be determined after consultation.