For the 2023-24 academic year entrance exams are organized online.
Veterinary University online exam days:
1, 11, 21
1, 5, 13, 18, 22, 27, 29
3, 6, 9, 13, 16, 18, 24
1, 6, 15, 23, 27, 30
Written exams start from 10:00 (Hungarian time zone)
Oral exams are between 14:00 – 18:00 (Hungarian time zone)
Please contact [Click to see email] for scheduling and registering for the exam.
Exam dates are subject to availability.
Exams can only be attended if you are previously registered for the exam!
Entrance exam fee is EUR 250.
You can pay it online (www.apply.univet.hu) or transfer the funds to the following bank account of the recruitment service provider of the University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest:
Account name: Global International Studies AG.
Account (IBAN) Number EUR: HU34 10300002 10686937 48820011
Bank Name: MKB Bank
Bank Address: H-1056 Vaci u. 38. Budapest, Hungary
Swift code: MKKBHUHB
Students can do two entrance exams during an application period. The second exam is free of charge.
If you have a local representative, please contact them about the entrance exam.
You can check our list of local representatives here. For further information please contact [Click to see email]
Online written exam procedure:
- Please contact us at [Click to see email] and confirm the date and time of the written exam. Before the agreed time you will receive a ZOOM link for the exam by email.
- At the agreed time please:
- use the given Zoom link to connect with the supervisor of the exam.
- log in to apply.univet.hu with your username and password.
- If you have not yet made registration on this website please do it and please fill out the application form with your personal data and upload all requested and available documents.
- On the top of the page, you will see a green button „Go to the entrance exam page”. Please click on it.
- You will see this button only after the supervisor authorized the exam for you. So it is perfectly fine if you do not see it before.
- On the following page, you can start the exam. You will have maximum 70 minutes for each subject (biology, chemistry, English). Totaling maximum 210 minutes (3.5 hours). All questions have one correct answer. If you are sure of the answer please mark it and click on the ”Next question” button. You cannot go back and change an answer after you have advanced to the next question.
- You can skip a question if you feel you do not want to take time with it. It will return after you have answered all the questions of the current subject. You can skip a question any time, but you have to finish a subject before you can move on to the next one.
- It is allowed to use a calculator, periodic table and some draft paper to make calculations.
- When you have finished the test please tell it to the supervisor or email us at [Click to see email].
Online oral exam procedure:
- Please contact us at [Click to see email] and confirm the date and time of the oral exam.
- The professor doing the oral exam will send you a link by email some time before the exam.
- Please be in front of your computer a few minutes before the agreed time. The professor doing the oral exam will start the call. You need to join this call.
- The oral exam usually takes 20-30 minutes. Questions are asked from biology and chemistry from the topic list. https://univet.hu/en/education/admission/entrance-examination-topics/