Default view

Student visa

Foreign nationals (under visa obligation) wishing to pursue studies in Hungary are required to apply for an entry visa (exceeding 90 days) in their home countries and enter the country on the entry visa issued by the Hungarian Embassy or Consulate.

For more detail, please visit:

Students coming from EU & EEA countries do not need a student visa but have to apply for a registration certificate within 90 days after their arrival in Hungary.

For more information please visit our subpage: Visa and Residence Permit