Hand-out for PCR Testing
1. Please open the link sent via email, follow the steps and register, then book an appointment. Please send an email to [Click to see email] about the time and place of your PCR appointment.
2. Please send the following to [Click to see email]
– the police decree about quarantine
– proof of payment that you have paid the fee regarding route permit (3000 HUF)
– Date, time and place of PCR appointment
– Place of your quarantine in Budapest
For the route permit fee please process 3000 HUF transfer to:
Account number (from Hungarian bank account): 100320000-01012107
Account number (from foreign bank account): HU56 1003 2000 0101 2107 0000 0000
When sending transfer please make sure you note the following: Your name, address of your quarantine
time and the name of the University (University of Veterinary Medicine Budapest)
3. Following this, you will receive your route permit and the route plan how you can get to your appointment.
Please make sure you only request an appointment if you have a valid reason to do so. Please also note that testing is for leaving quarantine earlier and it has certain fees. If an appointment has been already booked, but it is not needed, the student can delete it from the system themselves.
It is compulsory to book an appointment in order to get tested.
The results of the PCR test will be automatically sent out to the email address provided by the student.
You will need to send the 2 negative test results back to the Hungarian authorities ([Click to see email]) when you have them.
They will contact you via email and send you the decision to release from quarantine therefore you MUST use an email address that you currently use and check frequently.
The resolution sent to you will be in Hungarian. Please send it to us so we can help you with the translation.
Once you have obtained your results, please send a copy to [Click to see email].
Thank you for your cooperation!