- Info-brochure for 2018-19
- Facebook organised for Freshers 2018: https://www.facebook.com/groups/369693853515674/
- Info for Freshmen 2018
Extra-curricular programs organised by the Student's Secretariat for the Spring-term
- Extracurricular programs organised by the Student's Secretariat
- Yoga and Tai Chi for students
- Timing of the Academic Year 2018/19
- Timing of the Academic Year 2017/18
- Info for Freshmen (2017); FB-link updated on 28/07
Basic info to Freshmen e.g. about public transport, "User's Guide" to Hungary
- Vet school became independent from Szent István Univ. in July 2016
- Short introduction to our educational system with pictures
- Map of the Faculty (legend)
- Representatives of our school in Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands and UK – and several more …
- Budapest growing the next crop of Irish vets – Info in the "Irish Farmer's Journal"
- Information about the residence permit / registration card (earlier info seems mainly still valid, but the Office moved to the 13th district)
- Contact to official representatives of Hungary: Missions of Hungary abroad
- Contact to official representative(s) of your country: Missions in Hungary (Embassies, Consulates etc.)
- Student Service Centre (accommodation, health insurance, bank account for first year's studentsetc): College International Budapest.
- Tuition fee generally EUR 6.780 and EUR 4.200 for the Winter- and Spring-term, respectively.
Info from Student Universal Support Ireland
- Student Personal Support Service: www.mentalhub.hu
Services are available free of charge in English (and in Hungarian)
in room # 309 in building "H". regularly on MON and WED between 10:00
am – 1:00 pm for issues like:
– Feeling sad
– Learning difficulties/problems with school performance
– Parent-teacher, teacher-student relational conflict and problems
– Drug and alcohol prevention/problems
Lectures were held during the semester e.g. about Learning techniques, Bullying and Mobbing, Exam-stress and Failing.
- Cultural adjustment
- "User's Guide" to Hungary
- Code of Ethics (incl. Policy on Harrasment and Bullying)
- Rules for keeping your dog at school
- International Students' Committee: isc.vet.hu[PUT_AT_HERE]gmail.com; https://www.facebook.com/InternationalStudentsCommittee
- Opening ceremony on 8th Sept. 2017 online at http://www.univet.hu/en/university/events/98
- The ceremonial opening of the Academic Year 2015/16 is broadcasted at /en/university/events/7
- Opening ceremony (29/08/2014, 10AM) broadcasted at https://www.youtube.com
- Graduation ceremony on Friday, 23rd Feb. 2018
- Graduation ceremony on 24th Feb. 2017 broadcasted
- Graduation ceremony on 26th February 2016
- Graduation ceremony 2015 /en/university/events/12
- Info about registration: the system for paying your tuition fee and getting registered for the ongoing semester changed from January 2018.
- Registration form (doc)- please do submit it at the beginning of each and every semester, thanks!
- Registration for the inactive status at student[PUT_AT_HERE]univet.hu accepted (no Budapest-presence required), but please keep deadline – mid-September and mid-February – in mind.
- Students entering the 9th semester are requested to indicate along with their registration some details of their thesis, like topic, department and supervisor
- Be aware of your student-status
- Application for a student card
- Should you require to contact the local municipality office (Okmányiroda) of your district, e.g. for student-card application, address-registration …
- email-address for students:
Password: BdYYYYMMDD, changing password: https://adfs.univet.hu/adfs/portal/updatepassword