- Production Animal Medicine 1.
- Production Animal Medicine 2.
- Production Animal Medicine 3.
- Reproduction and Biotechnology 1.
- Reproduction and Biotechnology 2.
- Reproduction and Biotechnology 3.
- Andrology and assisted reproduction
- Clinical (applied) endocrinology
- The effects of predisposing factors during the periparturient period of cattle
- Veterinary neonatology
- Precision digital processes in dairy and beef farms
- Reproduction and assisted reproductive techniques in non-domestic species
List of recommended literature:
-M. Sandholm, T. Honkanen-Buzalski, L. Kaartinen, S. Pyörala: The bovine udder and mastitis. 1st edition, University of Helsinki, faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Helsinki, 1995.
• M.H. Pineda and Michael P. Dooly (eds): McDonald’s Veterinary Endocrinology and Reproduction. 5th edition, Iowa State Press A Blackwell Publishing Company, 2003.
• E.C. Feldman, R.W. Nelson: Canine and feline Endocrinology and reproduction. 3rd edition, Saunders 2004.
• R.S. Youngquist and Walter R. Threlfall (eds): Current Therapy in Large Animal Theriogenology. 2nd edition, Sounders Elsevier, St. Louis, Missouri, 2007.
• Gary England, Angelika von Heimendahl: BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Reproduction and Neonatology. 2nd edition, British Small Animal Vererinary Association, Gloucester, 2010.
• P.L. Senger: Pathways to pregnancy and parturition 3rd edition, Pullman: Current Conceptions Inc. 2014.)
• D.E. Noakes, Timothy J. Parkinson and Gary C.W. England (eds):Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics. 10th edition, Saunders Elsevier, London, 2019.
• Bovine Prenatal, Perinatal and Neonatal Medicine. Edited by: Ottó Szenci, John F. Mee, Ulrich Bleul, Marcel A. M. Taverne, 1st edition, Hungarian Association for Buiatrics, Budapest, 2021
Please contact the lecturers by e-mail before your visit.